Shipping .... Delivery.
Customers outside the UK please e-mail us: email@example.com, (prior to placing an order) for a total cost of supplying goods, including shipping costs to the designated country, as our website is not set up to accept orders from outside the UK mainland. Any overseas orders placed via the website will not be accepted and payment will be refunded. Deliveries made overseas (outside the UK) may incur Customs charges which are your responsibility and must be paid by the recipient.
We offer a FREE delivery service within UK mainland only on orders. (Up to 20 kilos) please allow 5 - 7 working days, All Commercial orders Vescom, Tektura, Dixon Turner and Muraspec products will incur a standard £30 shipping charge at the checkout.
If you require a faster shipping time please email us with your requirements and we will quote you the cost as this is not a free service.
For items above 20 kilos please email for a shipping cost.
Fabric orders are Special orders cut to length and cannot be cancelled or returned.
Nono Digital Wall Art are Special orders printed to order - they CANNOT be cancelled or returned.
You will be informed if any product is out of stock at our earliest convenience
Deliveries will be by reputable courier and require a signature.
Deliveries must be paid for prior to delivery
Please do NOT book your decorator or machinist until you have received your order as we will not be held reponsible for any delay with your order.
Please note that orders placed on or after 11th December cannot be guaranteed for delivery before Christmas.
Shipping, Returns & Replacements
In addition to your legal rights:
Exchange or refund within 14 days of purchase, subject to the following conditions:
- Providing it is returned unopened in its original packaging & fit for re-sale.
- Original till receipt required as proof of purchase
- Refunds will be given by the same method as your purchase.
- If payment was made by debit/credit card, the same card must be used.
- No returns or refunds will be given for made to measure, cut lengths of fabric, commercial wallpapers or mixed products!
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund with or without a till receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights.
As above, plus:
- Refunds are given for unopened rolls only.
- You must inform us by email, telephone, or in writing of any items to be returned, and the reason why.
- No claims can be made against Jayelle Interiors after a 3 month period from the date of order ..... no matter what the reason.
- It is your responsibility to arrange and pay for the goods to be returned. Please make sure all items are packaged properly and insured against loss and damage before returning them to us, as we cannot accept responsibility for any of the above. Proof of tracking the return will be required.
- We must be advised of any damages, wrong items, or short deliveries within 48 hours of delivery by telephone or email. FAULTY GOODS: Please check the wallpaper before and during hanging each length, to identify any obvious faults prior to pasting on the wall. We will replace faulty goods within the original specified delivery time.
- We cannot be responsible once the wallpaper has been pasted to the wall for any delays or problems with your decorator.